Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Worry not for me.

I do not mean to worry anyone. I'm sure you have all experienced that point in time where everything just becomes too much and you just go numb. Thoughts become fuzzy images that you just can't seem to focus on one at a time and emotions seem to spill one into the next making them barely recognizable.

I wouldn't even know where to start with the list of things that run on repeat through my head on a daily basis. Mix in some sleep issues then a brewing knock-your-ass-out-because-it's-just-better-that-way cold, yeah... you have on very emotionally unstable and exhausted Bernice.

But things are always looking better. I have one amazing support system. I'm just learning how to use it. So, thank you to all of you out there who care. I may not say it as often as I should, but thank you.

2 comments:

Michael Morse said...

Soldier on, grasshopper. Just when you've had enough things get better. Don't know why, they just do.

Epijunky said...

There seems to be a lot of that going around right now...

And Michael is right.

Hang in there, honey, it gets better.