Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Ack!

I have started at least four posts. I have many things going though my head, but I just can't seem to get them right, so instead here are the bulletpoints so I can move on and maybe even do something constructive today.


- Please don't call me if you know I was on a call where a friend/relative/coworker was involved. I can't tell you anything and you are wasting my time and energy as well as yours. If it involved a fatality, you will probably make me cry and I don't like crying.

- While I understand harnesses for trench rescue can be uncomfortable for men to wear, if you stop hiking the leg straps up so far the straps will sit mid-thigh and avoid most contact with your yam-sack. Thank the heavens above it will also prevent me from seing the intimate details of your schlong. One more thing... your harness induced hard-on is making baby Jesus cry.

- If you decide to piss another drivier off to the point where he is continuously giving you a single finger salute out the window, please do not pull in to MY driveway so they don't "mess with your stuff" at your house. ESPECIALLY since I am home alone for most of my time there. I would prefer not to get MY ass kicked for dumb shit you did.

- The Lieutenant came home early from work last night and I fell asleep before I could get any birthday nookie. I really am getting old.

- Thank you for complimenting my skirt. Since we have previously discussed shopping and sales racks, I assumed you would get a kick out of the awesome deal I got on it. My bad though. Thank you for correcting me. I didn't realize it was rude to mention the price of my clothing and to suggest the store from which I bought it. Next time I will just smile and say thank you.

- I found the twin to my now dog-treat skirt, this time in grey. My size was the only size they did not have. It's like being one number off on the lottery.

1 comment:

Reise said...

ok, so the trench rescue harness thing - funniest thing ive read all day.